$51k – $125k
Co-founder & CEO
Noud Van Den Eerenbeemt
Head of Operations
Head of Marketing
StyleSearch uses visual recognition technology and artificial intelligence to make shopping journeys more engaging and inspirational.
Problem & Opportunity
Every day, thousands of people visit online fashion outlets, however on average only a low single digit percentage of visitors go on to purchase something. Brands invest significantly in driving traffic to their sites, seeing a return on a fraction of that traffic. Compounding this issue is that even when a purchase is made, repeat purchases are also dismally low. A key driver of this issue is shopper drop out due to frustration with having to sift through page after page of irrelevant products. Too many shops remain little more than extensive digital catalogs with a lack of value added experiences resulting in low shopper engagement and ongoing missed opportunities.
- Enables shopping by look. Uses visual search to instantly find clothing that looks similar across a range of products.
- Unlocks hyper-relevance at scale. Analysis behavioural data to ensure that shoppers only see items that are relevant to them.
- Instant outfit recommendation. Adds value by combining user behaviour with the latest fashion trends to create complete outfit suggestions for any selected item.
- Shows you how clothing looks and fits on the shopper. Creates Avatars based on user measurements so they know how they’ll look in something before they buy.
We use a SAAS based subscription model. Brands pay a monthly subscription fee based on the number of features integrated into their platform. Month-to-month agreements are available, however more competitive pricing is unlocked through annual contracts.
Four feature integrations to choose from:
– Intelligent Search: Personalized search results
– StyleCreator: Instant outfits based on a brands look/style guide
– Recommendations: Similar looking products
– Outfits: instant personalized outfits
In addition to the integrations, brands have the opportunity to receive advanced reports, insights and trend predictions for an additional fee.
Our team has a breadth and depth of complementary skills with a blend of startup (2 members on their third startup) and corporate experience across key functions. This balance of experience enables the team to act with the agility and entrepreneurial flair required to develop compelling solutions, combined with the corporate savvy necessary to engage leading players in the industry.
In addition to the management team, we also have a highly engaged Advisory Board which includes executives from Boston Consulting Group, OTB, AlbiniGroup and several other highly experienced strategy, creative and business leaders.
We are looking for forward-thinking brands who are looking to step-change their online retail performance in partnership with us.
In addition, we are interested in meeting with investors who buy into our vision and are interested in investing to enable us to further accelerate our product roadmap and market expansion.
We’re working with big brands such as Asos, About You, G-star and Miinto.
Connect with Startup
Simply leave a question or message here and we will pass it on for you.
If you are logged in, your contact details should be pre-filled for you.
UCAPTURE × STARTUPBOOTCAMP
Carbon Neutral Demo Day
Our alumni startup UCapture is helping make all Startupbootcamp events carbon neutral. With the UCapture platform, all online purchases help fund carbon offset projects around the world at no cost for the user.